Wednesday, August 4, 2010

{26} here i come...


today i am officially done with the first quarter of my life. whoa--little too heavy for ya? me too. instead, i really look at it as though i have the best of my life yet ahead of me. i consider myself to be like a good bottle of wine (of which i am a huge fan of--wine that is. not myself. that would be conceited)...just better with age. who needs a new year's resolution, when i've got a birthday one. FOCUS. on what? on myself, on my family, on my dreams. nursing school is underway, my design studio is evolving and growing before my eyes, and my darling husband and little axle boy find a million ways to make me smile each and every day. i will fit back into my skinny jeans, i will get better about folding laundry (yes lover, mark my words), i will take more long walks with my dog because he deserves it, and i will pursue the things in life that make me truly happy. and i'm gonna love every stinking minute of it. thanks for all the birthday love :)

0 comments:

About This Blog